An introduction.

Welcome to yet another in a long line of some random bloke's self-indulgent ramblings and rantings on matters both trivial and meaningless. Oh joy, it's another scintillating addition to the "blogosphere" for you all to ignore in droves!

I suppose I should introduce myself at this point so let me just say that my name is
Ilan Preskovsky and I'm from South Africa and not, as the surname might suggest. Russia. Also, I'm Jewish and am apparently in my late 20s though I still have no idea how that happened. Most pertinently for the matter at hand however, I am enough of a liberal to have the sort of opinions that would piss off both the left and the right and am basically, for lack of better words, a bit of a geek.

That's right, while I might usually express the odd "real-world" opinion or two when I feel like getting flamed, I'm generally going to spend my time and yours
yakking on about films, novels, music and, oh yes, comic books. I'm not going to divulge much in the way of what's happening in my life because I'm way too comfortably middle-class for that to ever be of any real interest. And, well, it's none of your business anyway.

With all that out of the way, on with the show...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oppenheimer

Barbie

Godzilla Minus One