I'm back bitches! Well... sort of.

Thanks to the constant prodding of my good friend Chaim, I have decided to resurrect this here blog. Now, I'm not promising any new content as of yet but I will be uploading well over 100 different movie, TV and music reviews that I have done for different websites, including channel24.co.za, epinions.com and artslink.co.za.

Some of these reviews will be quite old so I hope you appreciate the enthusiasm, even if you can't quite get behind the quality itself. Also, because I'm not sure about the laws of copyright and other such nonsense I will be including the original links as well so check out those sites while you're at it, there's loads of good content on all of them.

Over the course of today, prepare yourself for some Avatar vs Star Wars, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, The Coen Brothers, The Rolling Stones and me kicking the shit out of 50 Cent's latest cinematic masterpiece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oppenheimer

Barbie

Godzilla Minus One